This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software to both company employees and customers. It responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Write training manuals.
• Train computer users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issues has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Proficiency in Windows PC and printer administration and maintenance
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office suites, and basic network and security fundamentals
• A proven experience in identifying and solving complex problems independently
As per the company policy.
Bachelor degree of Information Technology or a related field of study.
• 3+ years of experience providing level 1 or above help desk support in IT operations
• Experience assisting customers on phone and live chat, email, social media and web form submissions